Join Our Team
Join Our Team
Remote – California
You must be a Licensed Therapist in California
Peace of Mind Wellness & Family Counseling, Inc., a group private practice in Orange County California, is looking for part-time and/or full-time psychotherapists to join our group practice. We are looking for a Telehealth Therapist (Remote) and In-person Therapist. Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of California, registered with CAQH. Compensation is percentage-based (55%) and paid out twice a month. Therapists must have a niche(s) (children, couples, trauma, EMDR, family, etc.). Peace of Mind Wellness & Family Counseling, Inc. provides a steady stream of referrals as well. The candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive-minded group of clinicians. The candidate will be employee status. Sorry, no interns or associates at this time.
A few reasons why you might want to join:
Therapists deserve to be treated with respect. Clients deserve to be matched with a high-quality therapist. That’s why Peace of Mind Wellness & Family Counseling exists. Do you want to earn what you deserve? Do you want to have a dedicated support, marketing, and billing team? Do you want to be matched with clients and help them? Do you believe in high quality care? If so, we want to hear from you.
Full Caseload: take advantage of our marketing and partnerships to get matched with the exact type of clients you want immediately.
Consistent Total Earnings: since we fill you up quickly AND keep you full, you will actually earn what you want to make and never have to worry about missing a payment, as we do direct deposit twice a month. You’re guaranteed payment for every visit you do (with no-show protection).
Billing Support: just complete your notes and diagnosis, and the rest will be taken care of by our billing team. Plus, our billing team will help your clients if they ever have an issue.
Insurance Credentialing: since we have special agreements with the payers, there is no annoying paperwork and you’ll be credentialed within days. Allow your clients to use their insurance without having to do any work yourself. Also, remain out-of-network in your private practice.
Free EHR: get access to your free customized EHR that is set up to meet your wishes.
Flexibility: you’re in control of your schedule, and you can add or remove available slots whenever you want.
Camaraderie: join our providers whether you want to have a laugh or get some help with a tough client via our case consultations.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Guaranteed 55% per hour session for LMFT/LCSW/. Estimated annual earnings of $100-$125,000 for F/T providers 35-40 hours. Estimated annual earnings of $80,000 -$94,000 for P/T providers 20-30 hours.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
The Clinician role at Peace of Mind Wellness & Family Counseling, Inc. is unique and exciting! We give you the ability to manage your own hours and case load while also providing access to a hard-working team of intake coordinators who can assist you with scheduling, billing, and more. In addition, we strongly believe in cultivating a growth mindset at Peace of Mind Wellness & Family Counseling, Inc by providing case consultation with specialized and certified clinicians and team collaboration on a regular basis. Our goal is to have you grow your clinical skills as you grow within the company; providing you the opportunity to transition to a full-time position pending performance.
Providers are the center of our world at Peace of Mind Wellness & Family Counseling, Inc. — and that means all providers. We are committed to including every voice in our network because representation matters in mental health. In fact, it’s critical to our mission as we increase access to quality mental health care alongside our providers. Peace of Mind Wellness & Family Counseling, Inc. celebrates diversity and gives equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other status which makes them unique.
- Must be a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist / LMFT (or LCSW, LMFT, Psychologist)
- Must be licensed in CA
- Must be able to provide telehealth
- Education: Master’s or Doctoral degree
- Excellent assessment and treatment planning skills
- Experience working with individuals, families, and/or couples
- Experience working with a variety of client populations which may include children, teens, adults, and elderly clients
- Knowledge of and experience with specialized populations and issues specific to them.
- Computer skills and ability to use a telehealth platform via internet connectivity
- Advanced knowledge of one or more: cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, family systems therapy, mindfulness therapy, and/or brief, solution-oriented/narrative therapy
- Enrollment in CAQH
- Registered NPI
- You’re thrilled to provide excellent quality clinical care, by video, to a full caseload of clients
- You’re adept at learning and comfortable using tech tools
- You enjoy the balance of independent ownership of key tasks, and regular team communications
- You’re eager to join a rapidly growing business, and comfortable with processes that evolve quickly
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills, and a willingness to receive feedback
- You’re open-minded, non-judgemental, flexible, and have good humor
- You show up as your authentic self at work, each day. This is part of the magic that makes up Peace of Mind Wellness & Family Counseling, Inc.
Peace of Mind Wellness & Family Counseling, Inc. thrives on stories and the people who live, learn, and change their journeys one day at a time. Our genuine and committed staff are dedicated to addressing clients’ mental health needs by providing progressive and innovative services for the individual and diverse communities we serve. We are passionate about our commitment to helping our clients find meaning in their work and live better lives. We are looking for passionate, hard-working people who want to be part of our team and take ownership and pride in what they do.
Come Work With Us
Peace of Mind is looking for genuine and supportive therapists.
We would love to talk if you have:
- Master’s Degree in counseling, social work, or marriage and family therapy
- Active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LCPC) in the States of California, Texas, Ohio, and Virginia (must be fully licensed).
We will review your information and contact you to let you know the status of your application. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more.
*Due to COVID-19, we are conducting virtual interviews.
Clinician will be providing Telehealth services